- 1997 Workshop Script-Writing Los Angeles
- 1998-2000 Private Film-Academy for Film Production
- 2002 Vancouver production Internship
- Since 2002 Freelancer (Writer, Director, Producer)
- Since 2008 Webseries Creator (We All Love Football, ICH - in Serie, Filmstadt, Eine Couch für alle Fälle, DieZONE)
- Founder of the UnsereSerien program and the platform www.unsereserien.de
- Co-Founder of the "Die Seriale Gießen" Festival
- Curation for several filmfestivals e.g. "Snowdance Independent, Filmfest Landsberg a.L." and "Norddeutsche Filmtage Rendsburg"
Senior Producer Georg Tschurtschenthaler oversees the editorial and cross media department at gebrueder beetz filmproduktion. Among feature-length documentaries and award-winning TV documentaries and series, he launched interactive TV events such as SUPERNERDS as well as apps, games, campaigns and web series. In 2013, he received the Grimme Award for the cross media project Farewell Comrades. He regularly teaches at CAST (Zurich University of the Arts), Institute of Documentary Filmmaking (IDF) and IDFA.
2005 „Eruv - The Wire“ - documentary
2007 „Für immer und ewig“ - documentary
2015-2016 „Der Lack ist ab“ - Webseries (3 seasons)
AS ACTOR - CINEMA
2010 WUNDERKINDER | Director: Marcus O. Rosenmüller
2007 DARUM | Director: Harald Sicheritz
2002 DER ZEHNTE SOMMER | Director: Jörg Grünler
2000 EMIL UND DIE DETEKTIVE | Director: Franziska Buch
1998 AFTER THE TRUTH–-NICHTS ALS DIE WAHRHEIT | Director: Roland Suso Richter
1997 COMEDIAN HARMONISTS | Director: Joseph Vilsmaier
1996 HUNGER | Director: Dana Vávrová
1996 14 TAGE LEBENSLÄNGLICH | Director: Roland Suso Richte
Sebastian Droschinski, based in Hamburg, is author and producer for various media projects in web and TV. He founded the writing collective Reclaimed Marshland in 2013 and freshly this year the Wendie Webfest Hamburg, the first festival for independent series in the hanseatic city.
Christiane Miethge is the Deputy Head of the Multimedia Storytelling Department at Bayerischer Rundfunk. Previously Christiane worked as a journalist, filmmaker and book author for several years before she joined the BR multimedia-team as a project manager and developer. Her department co-produced projects such as 24h Jerusalem, Do Not Track and currently Generation What.